Lab Freezer Monitoring
Unique features, Minimal maintenance and Low cost
· Most reliable technology leveraging multiple WiFi/3G/4G networks, including Enterprise-class security WiFi
· Temperature, door and contact alarm in one probe
· Check status every 30 seconds
· Email, text and call
· Mobile friendly UI
· A click heats up sensor for temperature drill
· Easy installation, you can do it yourself
· $60 subscription per freezer per year
· $180 per device, each can monitor FOUR freezers
· $80 per probe (-200°C ~ 100°C)
· Contact us for humidity, light, fluid level or other sensors
· Life Sciences Institute, University of Michigan
· University of Michigan Medical School
· University of Michigan Department of Internal Medicine
· University of Michigan School of Dentistry
· University of Michigan School of Public Health
· Wayne State University
· user name 'email@example.com' with password 'demo'
· May 14, 2018, Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan financially supported the development and deployment of our Enterprise model across Michigan Medicine network
· Oct 15, 2015, University of Michigan regents approved FreezerNanny as a UofM startup.
· 2013, initially developed and deployed in Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience Institute, University of Michigan, monitoring 78 freezers, room temperature, light and humidity across University of Michigan and Wayne State University.