Lab Freezer Monitoring
Unique features, Minimal maintenance and Low cost
· Enterprise model supports enterprise WiFi, multiple secondary SSIDs and can trigger captive portal
· Three sensors in one probe, temperature, door and contact alarm
· Email, text and call
· Mobile friendly UI
· Simple DIY installation with WiFi-based soap-size device only
· A click heats up sensor for temperature drill
· $120 subscription per freezer per year
· $120 per device, each monitors three side-by-side freezers
· $80 per probe
· Significant discount for academic user
· Contact us for local setup, humidity, light, fluid level or other sensors
· Life Sciences Institute, University of Michigan
· University of Michigan Medical School
· University of Michigan Department of Internal Medicine
· University of Michigan School of Dentistry
· University of Michigan School of Public Health
· Wayne State University
· Try it with user name 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and password 'demo'
· May 14, 2018, Michigan Medicine, University of Michigan financially supported the development and deployment of our Enterprise model across Michigan Medicine network UofM startup.
· Oct 15, 2015, University of Michigan regents approved FreezerNanny as a UofM startup.
· 2013, initially developed and deployed in Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience Institute, University of Michigan, monitoring 78 freezers, room temperature, light and humidity across University of Michigan and Wayne State University.